Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you start a thread? I need one for Magic July 14, 2019. Thanks so much!

I think I figured it out. I started a new thread on the main page. I think now it just gets moved over.

Thanks

Last edited:

How do you start a thread? I need one for Magic July 14, 2019. Thanks so much!

I think I figured it out. I started a new thread on the main page. I think now it just gets moved over.

Thanks

I found your thread and added it to the main directory on the first page. Happy Planning!

Completely understand, which is why I didn't paste a link to it. I figured folks could find it on their own if they wanted to. I don't use FB, I prefer DIS.

Thanks!

Hi can you create at one May 3 2019? Thanks!

If you would like to start a thread for this cruise please do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and post the link to your thread. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.

If you would like to start a thread for this cruise please do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and post the link to your thread. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.

May 3rd, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Key West, FL & Nassau, BS & Castaway Cay]

Theard created! Sorry, I should have read the directions better :)

Thank you!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...i-key-west-fl-nassau-bs-castaway-cay.3670743/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!