Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you create a board for the
January 11th, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Key West, FL & Nassau, BS & Castaway Cay][/QUOTE]

Can you create a board for the
January 11th, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Key West, FL & Nassau, BS & Castaway Cay]
[/QUOTE]

Hi TheGollers! @CamColt and I do not make the threads as we are not on the sailings and wouldn't be able to keep up with maintaining events and lists and such for each of them. Hopefully someone on it will start one soon! :flower3:

No problem at all. I have added the link to the main directory. Happy Planning!
UPDATE: Nevermind! It seems to be there now. Thanks!!

Should this thread link be showing up on the first page under March 3 sail date now then? I am not see it on the main page. Thanks for all your hard work keeping up on this page!! note: since because of how reply works, I guess I should mention I mean the magic 5 day cruise from Miami on March 3. :)

Last edited:

UPDATE: Nevermind! It seems to be there now. Thanks!!

Should this thread link be showing up on the first page under March 3 sail date now then? I am not see it on the main page. Thanks for all your hard work keeping up on this page!! note: since because of how reply works, I guess I should mention I mean the magic 5 day cruise from Miami on March 3. :)

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. The post of mine that you quoted was in response to a post about the May 3rd cruise. Are you looking for March 3rd or May 3rd?

I do not see a thread for March 3rd. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory on the first page for you.

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. The post of mine that you quoted was in response to a post about the May 3rd cruise. Are you looking for March 3rd or May 3rd?

I do not see a thread for March 3rd. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory on the first page for you.

That is because I obviously need to learn to read ;) I following what you said and started a new thread for March 3. Thanks! https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-march-3-2019-5-nights-from-miami.3674593/

Am I missing the March 22,2019 thread?

Since there is no link listed below your cruise date that means there is no thread created yet. If you would like to start one on the Cruise Meet Board feel free to do so. You can then come back here and post the link so it can be added to the directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!