Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
We sailed together last year on the EC Fantasy. Interested in FE for this cruise?

Thank you. I've never started a thread. How do I do that?
Go to the main Cruise Meets board and start a thread. It's best to put the date and ship name in the title. You don't have to say much, a basic "here's our cruise meet thread" would work. Or introduce yourself.

Then, copy the URL address at the top of the page on that thread you just started.

Come back here (to the "Find your 2019......" thread) and post a request to have the link added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

After a bit, a moderator will add your link to the first post, and others looking for a cruise meet thread will find it.

For future reference, to edit a title, go to the first post you made, at the upper right of the first post is "Thread tools". Click on the arrow. Click on "edit title".
Thanks! I'll remember that, but I hope I get it right next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!