firework Cruise?????

CJDJ

Mouseketeer
Can anyone share their experience with me. I am thinking of booking a firework cruise in Epcot. I'd like to make it really special. Please give all the details. Price, food, etc. Do you think it will be too much for my one year old? Also, does Disney offer anything similar to leaving your name on a brick besides Leave A Legacy. It's nice to leave a part of you there and see it again when you come back! :-)

Thanks

Carol

All I can say is make sure you call as soon as your 90 day window opens. we waffled on the issue for a week and called back and it was booked solid. We were able to book a Magic kingdom fireworks cruise, It was the Illuminations that was fully booked.It is 120 for a standard fireworks cruise whether you have 2 people or 10. I think you can have up to 12. good luck....

We had our 7 y.o. and almost 4 y.o. on the cruise earlier this month. It was wonderful. I think my 4 y.o. fell asleep soon after leaving (about 9:30 by the time we returned to the dock), but she stayed awake and was enthralled by the show. I would recommend getting earplugs. Kids' ears are more sensitive (haven't yet been deafened by concerts, tv, etc. I would guess), and they helped my little one at the fireworks and other loud attractions (e.g. Fantasmic). Your 1 y.o. would be supplied w/ a life jacket. The boat cruises around for about 40 minutes before the show. How is your little one at sitting still?

There was no food supplied on the $120 cruise. There may be others, or you may be able to bring your own, but I don't know....

Have fun!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the info. I called to make reservations for 5/1-5/10 and they're booked until 5/29. I'm really disappointed about this. I wanted to do this as a Mother's Day gift. Here's the number for you guys maybe you'll have better luck.. (407)939-7529 option 5. If anyone has ressies for 5/1-5/10 that palns on canceling, please let me know. Also, if anyone made double ressies and has plans on canceling one later, please let me know. There is no waiting list, so, you have to call back every day and check for cancellations. I'm praying that someone made double reservations and will cancel one. :-)

Carol

PS: re:our baby, I think he'll be good on the cruise. He sits still as long as I'm with him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter