• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Disney vacation with the boyfriend & my Disney loving family (8/21-8/28)

Princess-in-WI

Earning My Ears
This August, my parents, oldest sister, 2 year old niece, boyfriend and myself will be going to DisneyWorld for a week! This will be the first time my boyfriend will be at Disney in about 11 years and he doesnt get what all our excitement is about (granted we are Disney obsessed and were just there in October), he has no interest in all the Disney shows i record for him or the books that keep stacking up in the bathroom for him to read. i will crack him though!!! He is 23 so he thinks its going to be no fun for a guy his age, does anyone have any ideas that will get him excited. I was hoping to do Blizzard Beach & mini golf while we were there to spark his interest. I will keep trying and i still cant wait to be in the happiest place on earth :-) :cool1::cheer2:princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter