First night rented points, rest of week used our own.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
How can I request these 2 reservations be associated to reduce the possibility of moving rooms?

You can call and ask them to link your continuing reservation. Use this terminology. You can also ask them to notate on the reservation with your own points that you will be staying under a separate reservation number on your first night (whatever date it is) and would like to remain in the same room for the duration. They may only be able to notate this under the reservation with your own points - I believe the owner on the rented points would need to call in to have it noted on that reservation, if you wanted to add it there too.

if you call aulani they'll see both reservations and as long as you have the same room/view reserved you won't have to move. i had two different reservations a few weeks ago but had to move because they were different views.

I haven't called yet. I am going to wait until after the holidays since they dont assign rooms earlier than a month out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter