First post! California Grill

Lightyear1993

Earning My Ears
I can’t believe how amazing the steak was, we just got back from our trip, and the California grill is a MUST, for anyone going, totally worth the (2) dining credits. Does anyone know how they prepaid it?

Yea, I had the seafood spaghettini because I wanted something light. How good can a spaghettini be right? Well, it was the best pasta I've ever had, and I've been to Italy. The octopus....so tender. I don't know how they can make octopus that tender.

The California Grill is a game changer. Everything on the menu is AMAZING and you really can not go wrong. I've had the pleasure of eating there many times and it NEVER disappoints. An absolute must for all you foodies out there. AND....the view of the Magic Kingdom and the resorts surrounding the 7 Seas Lagoon, plus the Sunset and the Fireworks...simply the BEST on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!