First time here!

eeccmom

Earning My Ears
this is my first post on this forum. My family and I are planning to travel to WDW next summer. I hope to learn a lot of information here!!!

Welcome eeccmom! I don't think there is a question that you could ask that one of us DISers couldn't answer!!

Ann:earsgirl:

Welcome to the DIS eeccmom. Please feel free to ask any questions here, and we can help direct you to the appropriate place :) I hope you have a great time on your upcoming trip :)

Welcome, eeccmom!! We are glad you have found us!! You have definitely come to the right place for Disney advice and suggestions! We have many boards to choose from for your trip planning needs!! Have fun looking around and feel free to ask any questions!! :):)

Hi eeccmom, I'm glad I'm not the only new one here. Been watching these boards for about 6 months. Cannot believe the amount of information we will be able to get here. Not planning another Disney vacation until 2006 but it is never to early to start. Happy posting!:D

Welcome to the DIS, eeccmom and disdanmom! If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, welcome! :)

Thank you so much everyone!!! I am still trying to figure out the forum and all the ins and outs!!! I just know I will get tons of info! We are very excited about this trip! I think about it all the time!!! When I have questions, and I know I will, I will come here for answers! Thanks again for the warm welcome!!

Janet
eeccmom

Welcome to the DIS, <b>eeccmom</b>, I'm so glad you found us. I sure hope you can visit often. We have lots of great information here and many WDW veterans. Just ask your question and you will get an answer. It's really a great way to plan a trip :)

Katholyn

Nice to know other newbies! Look forward to many posts, and to seeing you on the boards!

Welcome to you, too, <b>aesalsa</b>! It's great to see you have joined us. Visit often, we have lots of fun planning trips here, on the DIS :)

Katholyn

Thanks, aesalsa! Welcome to you too!!! Everyone here has been really nice and full of info. I have been trying to read alot of the other threads/posts! So much stuff. I think I am going to have to start a notebook!!!

I hope you have fun planning your trip! I know it is all I have been thinking about!!!!

Thanks!

Janet
eeccmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!