First Time In January, WDW Vet , Help With My Itinerary!

IvyWinter

Mouseketeer
So I have one day to go to HK Disneyland. It's a quick stop on my two week honeymoon that dear hubby agreed to, despite not liking disney (why did i marry him?! haha). So, we are doing all day on January 8th and the hours are 10:30am to 7:30pm. We are OK with skipping any rides similar to Disney World, as well as the rides in Toy Story Land (just want to explore it but dont need to ride them).

So right now im skipping:

Dumbo
Teacups
Winnie the Pooh
Philharmagic
RC Racer
Slinky Dog Spin
Toy Soldier Parachute Drop

We want to see both stage shows, and obviously Mystic Manor & Hyperspace mountain are musts for us. Definitely want to stay for fireworks and Paint the Night as well.

So, is one day enough to do everything else? I saw buzz lightyear is now closed so that knocks another one off the list.

How do you recommend to best hit each part of the park, and in addition, whats your favorite food stops? I go to WDW so much and i know everything, it feels so weird to be on the other side of the coin!

I think you should be able to do everything you want in a day. It might be a bit rushed but doable. I would hit up jungle cruise first, it seems to maintain a higher wait time all day. Then I would do the rest of the left side of the park. Walk through toy story land, then mystic point, then grIzzy gulch. You can then hopefully head to the lion king show before taking a break for lunch. Next head to the right side of the park and grab fast passes for hyperspace mountain and then the ironman ride, and do everything else on your list. Just a note that when we were there, every land except tomorrowland closed an hour before official park closing time. Make sure you go in the stores. I think that HKDL has the best merchandise out of all the parks I've been to. You do not need to invest as much time waiting for shows, parades etc as you do in the USA parks, it's just not as busy and competitive. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter