First time renters-a cute story

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
We have always driven to Disney, therefore never the need to rent a car. This last vacation we splurged, and flew. We pre-paid for a full size car with Avis. My DH heard at work horror stories about rental agencies wanting to sell you extra insurance, or get you to upgrade, so he said to let him do all the talking when we picked up our car. We arive at the counter and the woman very politely asks if he would like extra insurance, DH very firmly says NO- THANK-YOU. She says fine, then tells him they have no cars available could she up-grade him for free to a mini-van. Once again he very firmly says NO-THANK-YOU. She then says how about a SUV, once again DH says NO-THANK-YOU. At this point she says that if he doesn't want the free upgrade he will have to wait for a car, then it hits him. I screwed up. He turns back to her and says did you say free. When she said yes, He said I'm sorry I will take the mini-van. Not the suv, the mini-van. We teased him all vacation.

Thanks for sharing - don't cha just hate it when you're all ready for a big fight and they are NICE to you instead? :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter