First Time to Universal! PBH Question

SouthernMom

Earning My Ears
We've been curious about Universal for a while now, but just couldn't seem to pull ourselves away from Disney. Now with the cutbacks Disney has made in the resort guest privilege of EE, we are shortening our Disney trip and finally spending three days at Universal! Everyone is really excited about this "new world!"

Trying to decide still between HR and PB. DD thinks PB looks "enchanting," so I'm leaning in that direction. DS thinks it would be "cool" to see the parks from the room. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to see the parks from any/all of the Deluxe Pool View rooms? Would the Bay View be better for this? Or you can't from anywhere!?!

I know you are suppose to have a great view of the park from HR, but since DD likes the looks of PB, just trying to make everyone happy. You know how we moms are.

Thanks!

I've stayed at PB several times, mostly bay view but once in pool view. I did not see the parks at all from our room. We've enjoyed the west wing, bay view because it's closest to the boat dock and we can see when the water taxi's coming! My kids loved the Portofino. We liked the restaurants close by too.

I just got back from the HRH and stayed at club level on the 7th floor and had a great view of the parks. I also loved how quick it was to walk to the parks.

But considering how you can never be guaranteed any specific view you probably should go for the hotel you'll enjoy for it's amenities and atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter