First Trip As DVC Members!! A July 2019 PTR

Leesha.Monster

Mouseketeer
Hello! I’m Alicia aka Leesha and I’m pretty new here. I’m from SoCal, DLR APer and recently discovered my love for WDW.

upload_2018-9-10_19-20-31.png

I started (and still haven't finished) an August 2017 TR, thought about starting an August 2018 TR (I may still do so if I have time!) but I can’t stop thinking about our next trip!! DH and DS are tired of hearing about the plans.. they’re more of a “plan it for us and I don’t really care what we do but don’t wanna hear about the details” type of people. :hyper: So basically, I need a place to type out my thoughts, ideas, plans... you know!

Basic Trip Details:

Dates: ~July 2-16 ish

These dates are not set in stone yet. I have July 5-16 booked, July 3-5 waitlisted for a tub studio (the 4th is unavailable), and not sure about the 2nd yet. I’m also trying to find a decent priced flight out of LAX, so I’ll finalize dates when that all comes together lol.

Resort: Copper Creek Villas - Studio! (Bathtub room)

Who: Me, Derrick (DH), and Devin (DS10)

upload_2018-9-10_19-21-26.png

Our trips for the last 2 years have been in the middle of August. We usually got really good rates for the Deluxe resorts and stayed at the Poly twice in a row! (Ok, we've only ever been to WDW 2 times period, but still...)

This year we got the Premier pass starting July 18th so we wanted to fit another trip in within the 1-year mark to save on tickets. Aaaaand we joined DVC while we were there this last trip!!! So that made it even easier to travel in a different month. Or whenever we wanted! :yay:

That’s my plan so far! I have so many thoughts about this trip that I’ll be posting here.. probably a LOT. :rotfl:
I feel like I have a TON to say already. Basically what type of vacationers we are, what times we wake up, make it to the parks, what times and restaurants we prefer. I'll save those explanations for future posts. Hope you'll join along!

:welcome:

Last edited:
Date Modification #1!! (Of how many, we will see :laughing:)

I keep checking the DVC site for availability for CCV for our dates and check other resorts just because I’m curious. I was able to book a walk-in shower studio for July 2nd - 5th! I also modified my tub studio for July 5th - 13th.

I still waitlisted the tub studio for 2-5 because my son prefers the tub and not a shower.

So long story short... our dates are now:

JULY 2 - 13!!
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter