First Trip back to Universal / IOA in 20 years! 7/6 Private VIP Tour

Yes, same as you we are hardcore Disney but so glad we gave Universal a try! It was a totally different experience than Disney, but we had a wonderful time. How was the non private tour? Did you still get a lot done?

Contemporary will always be our favorite! Polynesian looks amazing too...if we ever decide to venture out and try a different resort, we may stay there one day!

We looove the Polynesian too - we're staying there for Labor Day. The non-private one at Universal was actually for Halloween Horror Nights. We were at Disney, but the kids wanted to do HHN - so we booked it the night before. Best money spent ever!!! I absolutely loved not having to plan anything - our guide was the nicest (the kids loved her). We're going back again this October and can't wait!

I loved the comparison you did between all of the VIP services - I have no doubt this will help others when they're thinking about booking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!