First Trip Report for Our First Cruise. Disney Wonder California Coast Sept 16th 2012

I passed my predictor test today! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: In fact I got the highest score in my class of 18! I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally relax and focus on this vacation. Being done hasn't quite sank in yet. I think it will when I get to sleep in on Monday morning. 16 days and counting until our celebration vacation.

Congratulations on passing your test.

PS - I am on one of the Oct. cruises, so I am following your trip report.

I will be on this cruise as well! I'm so excited about it, so I'm reading along to fuel my excitement! ;) I'm excited about seeing John Lasseter speak on the cruise, and I'm doing the John Lasseter winery tour as well. :goodvibes

I passed my predictor test today! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: In fact I got the highest score in my class of 18! I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally relax and focus on this vacation. Being done hasn't quite sank in yet. I think it will when I get to sleep in on Monday morning. 16 days and counting until our celebration vacation.

Congratulations!!:cheer2: now it's time to just focus on a good time :)

There is an In-N-Out Burger in the SF Fisherman's Wharf area.

We are thinking of doing a side trip to Fenton's in Oakland, the real life ice cream shop mentioned in the Pixar movie UP.

September 14, 2012 5:15pm:
We are 99% packed! Will is weighing our luggage as we speak. We are going to get a few minor things ready tonight and I will triple check to make sure we have all the necessary paperwork. We have emptied all the memory cards onto the computer, and charged up everything.

Tomorrow's plan:
Leave the house at 7:15am, be at my Grandma's house to settle our dog in no later than 8:00am. By 8:30 be at my parent's house (which is easy because they live across the street from my Grandma). My mother will then take us to the bus station where we will board the 9:07am "A" route bus to Denver International Airport.
The bus ride takes about an hour and our flight leaves at 1:30pm. So we will have plenty of time to get through security and grab lunch on the concourse.

So I will begin my actual Trip Report as soon as possible when we return on the 26th. We are beyond excited!

Hey everybody! We got home very late Wednesday night and are still recovering from Disneyland. I'm sifting through my 1000+ pictures which is taking longer than anticipated. I want to post pics along with my report so I will start the official trip report when the sorting is done.
Let me just say this... The trip was FANTASTIC!!! We had so much fun. We can't wait for our next cruise. It's our new favorite way to vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter