First trip to OKW

mrs3720

Earning My Ears
Will be going first time to OKW/ 2 bedroom in Jan 8-15-06. Have great expectations. Anyone have recommendations on bldgs. or on special request option. Don't need much just a good view and NS room is important. From reading the threads it seems it just depends on who you get for CM's and who cleans the rooms before you get there to be happy. Any info to do before we go would be helpfull. Will be renting a car so transportation is not an issue.
Thanks MS :cheer2:

Love OKW my favorite -

water views Building 18 and 55

however don't try to request a building just a certain area

the views are water, woods and golf - some building have both golf and water, or woods and golf.

so request what view you would like.

then you request what you want to be near -
bus stop, pool or HH

What size unit are you staying in? If it is a 1,2, or 3 bedroom, most have pretty good views at OKW. I usually only request Non-smoking for medical reasons nad take my chances on location. That being said, I DO have favorites. I especially like the buildings on the canal near South Point. We also think the second best view at OKW is from the buildings at Miller's Road, with the exception of 19. Being near the Hospitality House isn't so important, since all buses stop there before exiting the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter