Fitbit flex

new girl

Earning My Ears
Hi! Anyone else using fitbit flex?? I've been using mine for a month & love it! I am not in the habit of eating more in the days u work out...Fitbit adjusts my calories telling me to eat what I burned off. Anyone have luck with this???

I have a fitbit one and I just LOVE it. It really becomes addictive.

Do you know there is a Dis Friends group ??

wow that sounds really cool, i feel so behind because i've never heard of it...argh..i tried looking on the net but there is heaps of fitflex, what are you talking about exactely? where do you buy it? sorry so confused! thanx

I have a fitbit flex and like that I can go almost a week without charging it. Also, I don't have to remember to put it in my pocket when I get dressed since I can keep it on all the time, even when I shower.

Do you subtract your exercise calories & eat them? My fitbit keeps adjusting for my exercise & I can't decide if I should/not eat as many calories as it tells me to...

ahh ok, thanx for posting the link...im so dumb no wonder i couldn't work it out i was looking for the wrong thing...looks really good...thanx again..

Do you subtract your exercise calories & eat them? My fitbit keeps adjusting for my exercise & I can't decide if I should/not eat as many calories as it tells me to...

I just bought one too and am loving it.

So I used to use Lose It app for tracking calories in/out and find this easier. So when you set it up and put in your goal weight and how many pounds a week you want to lose, it adjust for that. As long as you are in the green you are on track to lose weight.

I find it easier to track than with the Lose It app.

My sister bought me a fitbit flex and I love it. We went to WDW last week and walked just short of 100 miles over the course of the week. It was fun to see those steps add up every day.

The fitbit did fine at the waterparks, too. I was a little worried about the wave pool and Crush n Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon, but the fitbit did fine. I wish it would count swimming time as steps though!

I had to charge it more last week than in my usual weeks where I average about 10,000 to 20,000 steps a day.

Hopefully you all can see it in action at WDW on your own trips!

I just bought one too and am loving it.

So I used to use Lose It app for tracking calories in/out and find this easier. So when you set it up and put in your goal weight and how many pounds a week you want to lose, it adjust for that. As long as you are in the green you are on track to lose weight.

I find it easier to track than with the Lose It app.

Thanks!! Green=good! Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!