Fitflop replacement

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Not sure if this is the right forum but given that people are trying to get healthy I am guessing a lot of folks are walking.

After about 6 years my sketchers fitflops are showing their age and I doubt they will make it through next summer.

What are you all using for distance movement in flip flops? I prefer open toe for spring and summer since I cant stand foot sweat. I've heard good things about Clark's but which ones? How about crocs? Anything that has served you well at home and at the parks?

Please let me know what has worked for you!

Why not just switch to FitFlops brand? They are way better than the Skechers version. I like the Surfa model for walking long distances in the parks. I have several pairs.

I live in the sun. I live in Vionics. They are orthotic with support, but you d never know it. Cute styles, comfy and wear well. I literally have more than 15 pairs right now, different colors and textures. I prefer the Non Suede footbed mostly, especially when work for a day at the parks. I typically get them at qvc, Or local stores ( I’m in the south) looking for sales, as they re definitely not an inexpensive shoe/sandal. I like the look and feel of the thong style and the myriad options Good luck, whichever shoe you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!