• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flattery

tinkerbellblondie19

Blonde? Just a little. Or a lot.
:) Y'all have a thing for the kiss-ups, don't cha? ;) It seems like the only emails you read are the ones where everyone goes on and on about how awesome you are, and the flattery is longer than the questions. Y'all just loooooove the ego boosts, don't cha? I send you an email where I flatter ya, and it gets on. I send you one that has a good question, though a bit mischievious, and no flattery, and it just gets ignored. Where's the love?!?!?!?!?! Why can't you appreciate the fact that you are perfect, and not have everyone telling you the entire time!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused3 :) :confused:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Maybe you should stick to flattery and stop being mischeivious.

There can never be enough sucking up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Ok...now Disneybridein2Kk is going to need to beat the sarcasm out of me too.)

I dunno, the OP lacks winkies...need more winkies...

Oh my goodness Kevin -- you are so right! But of course, you're always right. I just know I can count on you to be right. Why it would just be wrong if you weren't so right.

(Can I stop now...my lips are getting chapped!)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hmmmm, who has the most vivid imagination...

Well, I'll just kiss up to all of ya.

Y'all are awesome

Totally awesome.

The best podcast ever.

You get imaginary cookies for it.

I see all the emails. It's amazing how the less than flattering ones are programmed to self-destruct. :scared1:

I cannot look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for the all the things you do and sharing with us distantly challenged people. Over the past few months I have become quite the disunplugged podcast fan. It seems as though I get to visit the parks every Tuesday.

:worship:

Sounds like someone needs a Dole Whip!

Oh my goodness Kevin -- you are so right! But of course, you're always right. I just know I can count on you to be right. Why it would just be wrong if you weren't so right.

(Can I stop now...my lips are getting chapped!)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ok...thats funny! :lmao:

You know, I think all of your heads are big enough. No more flattery, and no more imaginary cookies!

Well, maybe a little more...

Oh, Kevin, you flatter ME!!! I would never consider beating the sarcasm out of you - I have my hands full as it is!!! :rotfl2: Good point though - 2 questions never answered - next time, add flattery - I'll remember that!:wizard:
~Stacy

if you think you're lips are chapped.. i wonder how Kevin's...er.. um.. er... ;) is doing..... winkie winkie...

:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter