Flight time changed - using Dollar code ENTERTAIN????

treloarf

DIS Veteran
I have a car reserved thru Dollar end of Nov. using the ENTERTAIN code that I understand is no longer is valid. USAir changed my flight time & we will be arriving 3 hrs. earlier.

Does anyone know if I really need to change my reservation to reflect this time & if so is that going to mess up my GREAT rate using the Entertain code?
Thanks

i would just leave it the way it is.....

car rental companies probably have a lot of time changes due to flight changes or delays....as long as you make in on the first day as you have booked you should not have a problem

I would also leave it the way it is. I booked a great rate with National arriving at noon last year and we ended up flying in the night before and staying near the airport. We arrived at National around 8:00am to get the car and there was no problem.

Keep in mind that if you pick up the car three hours early, you MAY have to return it three hours earlier. On the other hand, depending on your original reservation, it may not make any difference at all. Just be sure to check your return time to make sure you don't end up paying for an extra day.

Enjoy your trip!

i know with national car rentals ....they allow 59 minutes grace period over the day to day 24 hour time periods.....which is nice if you do happen to get caught in traffic ....or nice to know if you want to plan your car rental around specific flight times etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter