Flights to Discon 2?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ok has anyone booked their flight to Discon 2 yet ot even got a good quote? I started checking out a few sites in january but decided not to buy then and wait to see how the market went - boy was i wrong! They have increased by £100!:eek:

Has anyone got a good deal or a great web site for me to try out?

Every little bit of help is gratfully recieved!

Thanks

Emma

Sorry, Emma - I'm not sure there are that many UK DISers who go to DISCon. I'm pretty sure Penny (Disneymad) is going again this year - try sending her a PM if she doesn't read this.

When is it? November? Maybe you'll get a better response if you start a thread asking about flights for the period in question rather than specifically about DISCon. I had seen your thread before, but didn't look at it because I don't know anything about DISCon.

We've had some good deals through Virgin Travelstore - try phoning them on 0870 757 7767. We've also used Expedia and Flightbookers in the past. They all have websites, but you seem to get the better deals by 'phoning.

To be honest, I probably won't think about flights just yet. It's the first week of December, so low season, I'm not in a panic just yet...

Penny :)

Just a note from me. I booked 2 roundtrip tickets this morning from Expedia.com for $326.00 tax included. Don't think I could get much lower no matter how long I waited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter