Florida resident annual pass question!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are Florida resident annual pass holders. My son who lives out of town will be visiting soon. Can he use my husband's annual pass? I realize I should know this since I live here, but we are fairly new to Florida. What are the rules surrounding this? Thanks!

When I was there last month they were not doing finger scans and when we asked the cast member they said they are not required any more. I don't know that I would risk it, who knows what might happen if you get caught.

When I was there last month they were not doing finger scans and when we asked the cast member they said they are not required any more. I don't know that I would risk it, who knows what might happen if you get caught.

I was just at the MK on August 1st with Fla. Resident ticket & had to use finger scanner. Also, I had to show my Florida ID in order to get voucher exchanged for actual ticket.

We were just there and they were doing the finger scans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter