FLorida resident passes: proof of residency, etc?

ehcnal

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this question so I'll try here first. My parents own a home in Florida. How do they go about getting Florida Annual passes? Do the passes have their names on them? Do they need to live there all year long? Can I uses their passes? I heard that you just need a utility bill with the name on it to get the Florida pass. Sorry this is so long. If this isn't the right place to post, could someone direct me to where I might the answers? Thanks!

I have FL resident Pass and used my DL to obtain it however I could not get the people I went with FL AP. Each person had to show an ID. Even a grade school kid was required to show a report card from a florida school. The pass not only has your name on it, but You are also required to use some kind of fingerprint scan thing. So it makes very hard to use someone else's pass. However several times the finger thing did not work and sometimes I was required to show ID and others not. I guess it depends on the CM at the gate. I don't think I would want to chance it though if they find out you are using someone else's pass I understand it will be revoked.
Per Disney's own web page you need the following.
FLORIDA RESIDENCY GUIDELINES:
To purchase a Florida resident pass you must provide any one of the following: Florida driver’s license
Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
Utility statement with your name and Florida address along with a corresponding picture ID
Florida voter’s registration card with corresponding picture ID
A Florida lease agreement in your name
A college ID for a Florida college

I hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter