Flying Delta refurbished plane.

kyl

disneyfun
We have booked flights with Delta in economy comfort and wanted any feedback from anyone who has recently flown their newly refurbished planes. Apparently they only came out a couple of weeks ago in Australia. Any feedback or photos would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking at purchasing a couple of air foot rest pillows. If anyone has any feedback for these also I would really appreciate it. Exciting days ahead. I love planning our holidays. Its half the fun!

Hi Kyl

Sorry, can't offer any feedback or photos.......but would love to hear what you have planned...........

Once the max starts flying again it will be very safe with the overhaul of systems and pilot training. Disappointed that such a great company like Boeing stuffed it up. confident it will be a great work house plane like all the other 737s

@kyl,

I know this is an older thread, but I have the answer for you. Delta's refurbished plane is only the interior. New seats, lighting, etc. It has nothing to do with mechanical aspects. If your talking about a long haul Australian flight, that is likely the 777. They reconfiguring the awful herribone seats in Delta One, replacing them with the suites. They are also adding a new type of class (in between Delta One and Comfort+) called Delta Premium Select . I'd call it a business class type of seat, similar to a first class domestic.

For Comfort Plus there wasn't much changed. You will have designated overhead bin space, early boarding, and 3" more of leg room compared to Main Cabin. It will be the 3/3/3 cabin configuration. Personally, I like the window so I can lean against it when sleeping. YMMV.

You can easily find videos, pictures, and reviews by googling Delta Refurbished 777.

I have been on the refurbished 777 in Delta One and found it lovely. In fact, I preferred it over the Airbus 350.

Last edited:
Thank you so much fly girl. I wish we could afford Delta one but with five of us....just can't justify it. I hope with it being a refurbished plane it will be comfortable and clean. We have got the first row in comfort plus and the three seats behind. So fingers crossed a little more leg room again with it being the bulkhead row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!