Food Shopping delivery- anyone done this?

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
Hi all,

Has anyone done a food shopping delivery to a Disney hotel? Or even done a pick up shop (we’ve got a car taking us from the airport to our hotel with a stop at Publix, but we can’t seem to access the website in the UK). Any suggestions?

I’ve used Garden Grocer to deliver to Disney resort without any problems. Bell services hold order for you if you’re out when it arrives and then you can call them to have it brought to the room. They can also keep foods chilled as needed

Yeah, it's really weird that you can't access the Publix website outside of the US - not sure why they do that. I can understand them blocking the actual online shop/delivery bits of the site, but the whole thing? You can get round it by using a VPN however.

I used Walmart delivery, which has absolutely everything from a grocery store, household store, or pharmacy. And alcohol. You have to meet them for the alcohol, but the app is very good about showing when they arrive.

Yes I used DoorDash and found it pretty good. If the item isn’t in stock you can nominate alternatives and if the alternative is unavailable they message you. You can also add second store for them to visit for other items. It worked for me, and stores included cvs, target and walgreens

Do you use the Hotel address found on google? We are trying to find the correct address to use for a walmart delivery to the Riviera Resort :lovestruc

Do you use the Hotel address found on google?
Google is good but I'll always take the actual company's info if it's available.
So I'd use the one Disney give. If you go into MDE or whatever and do a search for Riviera Resort you'll get a page with the Resort Address about halfway down on the right.

In this case:
1080 Esplanade Avenue
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

I would also recommend you try Instacart as that has very cheap Aldi items

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter