Delete Thread

I think you and I may be the only people not in Disney for the 50th :earboy2: Can't wait for more!

And as usual he said he enjoyed it, but also seemed unsure while eating it. He claimed certain flavors just threw him off at first, and overall he liked it.
I guess if you don't read the description you're unprepared :rotfl:

This was amazing! It definitely wasn't too spicy, and the blue cheese really made this dish. I thought maybe the flavor would be a little strong with it being all throughout the mac and cheese, but it was perfect. The bacon seemed a little unnecessary, but it was all really good.

That looked really good...very filling I bet though!!

Lol it’s true! I have no desire to be in those crowds :rotfl:
You and me both sister!

After we got to Orlando we were pretty hungry, and after unpacking we headed out for a late lunch at NBC Grill. (Which is what I will be referring to NBC Sports Grill & Brew as because the name is far too long).
What is a ridiculous name. They should have thrown a few more words in there while they were at it

dDCuaX7l.jpg

These were delicious. I think they needed just a little more queso & toppings, but overall they were really good. My favorite part was the queso and chili, and we both enjoyed them.
Those look delicious. I'm a sucker for some good nachos. In fact Jason just made some chili for dinner tonight and I may have just used it to make nachos instead 😁

mrtmlfel.jpg

This was amazing! It definitely wasn't too spicy, and the blue cheese really made this dish. I thought maybe the flavor would be a little strong with it being all throughout the mac and cheese, but it was perfect. The bacon seemed a little unnecessary, but it was all really good.
This looks and sounds so weird but good at the same time. I thought chicken tenders on top of mac and cheese? Then thought chicken tenders on top of mac and cheese!!!! The mac and cheese I make actually has blue cheese in it so I may have to give something like this a whirl

That looked really good...very filling I bet though!!

It was!

What is a ridiculous name. They should have thrown a few more words in there while they were at it

Lol it's certainly a mouthful.

Those look delicious. I'm a sucker for some good nachos. In fact Jason just made some chili for dinner tonight and I may have just used it to make nachos instead 😁

Ooo good idea :thumbsup2

This looks and sounds so weird but good at the same time. I thought chicken tenders on top of mac and cheese? Then thought chicken tenders on top of mac and cheese!!!! The mac and cheese I make actually has blue cheese in it so I may have to give something like this a whirl

Yeah I didn't really think the buffalo chicken would be tenders on top, I thought it would be more pieces or strips mixed in?

Josh got a fruit salad despite my cautioning that grab and go fruit salads are usually all melon which he doesn't like.

I'd be with Josh on this one lol I guess melon must be the cheapest fruit. I wish they'd do fruit salads with all berries!

While I still think Shula's is my favorite steakhouse, I could see us going back here again on a future trip.

I have to try Shula's someday!! did you know the Palm is actually a chain? I had no idea!

I'd be with Josh on this one lol I guess melon must be the cheapest fruit. I wish they'd do fruit salads with all berries!

I have to try Shula's someday!! did you know the Palm is actually a chain? I had no idea!

It's both cheapest and the most tolerant of "time and abuse of other fruit" - aka, berries start falling apart the minute something gets them wet, so you can't keep them around in a fruit salad for more than an hour or two...this is why apples/pears don't tend to appear - they go brown after an hour or two, even with lemon, so while they are cheap, they are time sensitive and don't go in...so you get melon, lots of melon, pretty much all the time...

It's why I always make my own fruit trays for parties and potlucks and they get demolished - I make them within the hour of going, so I use any fruit I want, and I never use melon:)...

That truffle gnocchi looks amazing! (and the steaks do too!)

It was all delicious!

I think so too! Also not a melon fan, except for watermelon.

Yes! There's one in NYC too.

It's both cheapest and the most tolerant of "time and abuse of other fruit" - aka, berries start falling apart the minute something gets them wet, so you can't keep them around in a fruit salad for more than an hour or two...this is why apples/pears don't tend to appear - they go brown after an hour or two, even with lemon, so while they are cheap, they are time sensitive and don't go in...so you get melon, lots of melon, pretty much all the time...

It makes sense, but it's still terrible to get all melon :rotfl:

Mmmm both of those steaks look delicious!

:thumbsup2

I`m so glad you had such a good experience again at The Palm. The steaks there are among some of our favourites for sure.

Food looks as good as ever and glad you had good service too.....I do like Josh`s expression......lol.......and yes, it`s one of the few places we do always make a reservation for as it`s always busy, even on a so called quiet Monday night.

Nice pictures as always......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter