Delete Thread

The actual cake was pretty meh tasting, and tasted mostly like a basic chocolate cake. If they still have this available I wouldn't recommend it, but the outside of it was really cool.

Sorry the actual cake was disappointing...the outside did look very cool. It's too bad they don't put more effort into the cake itself...but...I guess people get them the their looks anyway!

but sometimes a simple QS chili cheese fry really hits the spot.

Yummm for sure!! I think that's one of the best things from Casey's.

Sorry the actual cake was disappointing...the outside did look very cool. It's too bad they don't put more effort into the cake itself...but...I guess people get them the their looks anyway!

Sadly, I think that's how a lot of their cakes are.

Yummm for sure!! I think that's one of the best things from Casey's.

:thumbsup2

I always hear so many people say they have great experiences dining solo, but I have to say having this happen basically confirmed how I thought I'd be treated dining solo, and made me glad I'd cancelled my other TS reservations after Josh left.

I hear you on this. Not a fan of solo TS dining either. But hopefully this bad experience was a one off and will be different if you try again.

I missed the last couple of updates so playing catch up. First that cake from Amorette's looks amazing. I'm with you on the cost for those tiny little cakes, but that Haunted Mansion theme looks amazing. Second, sorry you had such a bad experience dining solo. Sounds like your experience was more based upon that server vs. being solo but still, very rude and unnecessary. I travel a lot for work (or at least used to pre-covid) and have to eat alone when I do. I usually eat at bars so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks as always for sharing all your food adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter