Food & Wine Solo Meet Up Anyone

PamNC

DIS Veteran
I've been thinking about it and I only got to do 2 days at Disney this year, and that's just not acceptable. I wondered if any solo travelers would like to go a couple days and part of the trip would be a food and wine thing. I looked at the concert schedule and there are some decent ones. I would love to see Boys II Men. But, there are some other good ones.

We could hang out as much or as little as folks like - but it would be nice to meet some DISers and possibly make new friends.

I have 4 vacation days left until 2/1/2019. Want to use them well.

Thoughts?

I will be there Sept 25th to Oct 3rd and going to the F&W on Sept 27th for sure as I signed up for some demos and Oct 1st or 2nd too.

I'll be there the 14th-16th, and at Epcot every day! My food and beverage list is LONG...

I will be there Oct 25 - Nov 2. ADR at Ale & Compass on Sat. 10/27 5:30 if anyone wants to join.

I'll be solo the weekend of October 26 - 28. Friday 10/26, lunch at Diamond Horseshoe to try their new menu. Saturday 10/27, brunch at Raglan Road to watch the Irish step dancing, and dinner at Boatwright's. Yehaa Bob show on Saturday night. Breakfast at The Wave on Sunday, 10/28. If anyone might like to meet up for any of this, feel free to send me a message.:)

I've been thinking about it and I only got to do 2 days at Disney this year, and that's just not acceptable. I wondered if any solo travelers would like to go a couple days and part of the trip would be a food and wine thing. I looked at the concert schedule and there are some decent ones. I would love to see Boys II Men. But, there are some other good ones.

We could hang out as much or as little as folks like - but it would be nice to meet some DISers and possibly make new friends.

I have 4 vacation days left until 2/1/2019. Want to use them well.

Thoughts?

Solo at the Grand Floridian January 18-21, 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!