? for Cass AKA Timon-Halloween mug?

lovesdumbo

DIS Veteran
Cass,
I was looking at your great food pictures. In the photo of Rob with a Dole Whip he had a Halloween mug. Did you buy that during a MNSSHP? It looks really cute! I've got Fall 96 and Fall 97 mugs with Pooh. On my last few trips I've just been too busy to look at the mugs but you photo made me want to check those out.

lovesdumbo,

Well, actually, we didn't find the mug on the night of our MNSSHP...:earboy2: but they were selling them that night.

We found it a few nights later when I went to Aloha Isle to get hubby some Dole Whip and they were selling them there ! (not on a MNSSHP night!)

It's really cool cus it has red flashing lights on it!!! !!::yes::

We tried to get something in the shops to commemorate our visit to MNSSHP but there was hardly anything there!!! A few weird colored t-shirts not much really so it would have been nice to have found it on our MNSSHP night but at least we found 'em!

Hopefully they will sell them in more places this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter