• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For Dinner:Is Crystal Palace Food as good as Chef Mickeys?

CBCit

Love the Mousecat
To anyone who has had dinner at both,is the Crystal Palace food as good as Chef Mickeys? We ate at Chef Mickeys last Disney trip,8 years ago and really enjoyed it. This time we will be at the MK for 1 day and don't want to waste time leaving the park,plus I like to try new things,so I got a PS for Crystal Palace. Will it be as good? I am really interested in the food,not the character interaction as the youngest member of our group is a 13 year old boy. I am hoping he won't cry if he dosen't get Tiggers autograph!Thanks!

I've had both breakfast and Dinner at both places. The food is better at CP but the party atmosphere at Chef Mickey's is hard to beat.:)

CP is much more quiet. I wouldn't say one is better overall. They are different, depends if you or your child are big Pooh or Mickey fans.

Have a great trip!:wave:

We just did dinner at both this april. You can see my reviews. If I had to chose one over the other it would be chef mickey, but since you dont want to leave the park, crystal palace is great too. Our ds are 16,14 and 12, so they too were more focused on the food. They didnt go away hungry and they all enjoyed what they ate. I cant remember everything but it was good. No complaints here. I think the prime rib at chef mickeys is great as does dh.

I've only been to CP, and I can tell you that my main reason is for their food! We went two weeks ago, and had to eat at CP both days we visited the MK! It is great!!

Sorry I can't tell you about CM, but you can't go wrong with CP! :tongue:

I was thinking of taking my two DSs to Trail's End Buffet for dinner our first night, but it looks like it's a pain to get to. What type of transpo would you recommend? (we'll be coming from the Shades of Green) Is it easier to catch a ferry from Contemporary, or drive yourself? (The map looks like the parking is way far away from the restaurant)

Please ignor above, I messed up and posted on the wrong thread (again!) The closer we get to vacation, the harder it is to concentrate! ARRGGHHH!!!

I have had dinner at Chef Mickeys once & Lunch at CP twice. I thought the food was better at CP and more relaxing.

Kae

We have been to both Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys many times. The quality of food is excellent at both. On our last trip in April I thought Crystal Palace was better than Chef Mickeys but it is a close call.

You will not been disappointed.

We have done both several times and enjoy the food at Chef Mickeys more. That prime rib IS really good... and the dessert bar. WOW!

Thanks everyone,at least I know CP will be as good or better then CM, so therefore worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter