Closed For Rent: 164 BWV @ $17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjwhitman

Earning My Ears
I have 164 points to rent @ $17 per point.

164 points have home resort of Boardwalk Villas for booking 7-11 months in advance.

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

Rented previously and have been on disboards over a decade. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and PayPal.

Last edited:
Hi!

I am looking for two rooms at Boardwalk: 1 garden/pool studio (2 adult guests), and 1 standard 1 bedroom (3 adult guests).
The dates we are looking at are 1/15/21-1/19/21.

Thanks!

I think we're ready to book the one bedroom. Let me know your preferred next steps. Thanks!

Hi I’m looking for boardwalk villas
2 adults
Prefer studio standard view
dates we are looking for are 11/28/20-12/6/20
Please and thank you!

Are you open to a transfer? I'll take all 213 AKL points, if they are either in a UY I can use to book for April 2021.

Is there availability 9/10-9/18 for studios (2 adults, no kids) at AKL? We'd prefer the value studios, but if those aren't available (they rarely are!) then the savanna view are calling our name. Thanks!

Is there availability 9/10-9/18 for studios (2 adults, no kids) at AKL? We'd prefer the value studios, but if those aren't available (they rarely are!) then the savanna view are calling our name. Thanks!
There is not a studio anywhere on property for those dates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter