For those of you who have eaten at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe on DDP.

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
Here's a question for you. What have you been able to get as an appetizer. :confused3 I read on somebody's post today that they were only able to get soup or salad for their appetizer. :confused3
We are probably going to order sushi and pay out of pocket for that.
Also are there any kids apps there like applesauce or carrots and dip??

we ate at Wolfgang pucks Cafe on Thurs. They said we could order anything on the menu but the appetizers were limited to soup or salad. We could get any entree and any dessert

When we ate there in January, we were allowed to choose anything on the menu except for the sushi.

I remember getting the spring rolls as an appetizer, some chicken plate as an entrée and key lime pie as dessert. Yummy!

Thanks for starting this thread. I've heard so many different things - from there being lots of restrictions, to only soup or salad, to no restrictions at all. It sounds like lidec has been there quite recently, so maybe I'll go with the soup/salad idea as I salivate over the menu! Thanks again.

We ate there in January and could order just about any appetizer (though I did get a salad). My dd5 was not allowed an appetizer on the plan nor did she need one. I think there were two kids desserts though once dd saw ice cream the rest didn't matter to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter