For those who attended the Doorway to Dreams opening and received the goodie bag

Figment2

DIS Veteran
What the heck is the door hanger thingie? When and where is its intended use? Are you supposed to take it with you on trips and put tickets in the pockets?

Thanks

Confused also known as Cyn

I think it was meant to be symbolic for the store. Door hanger, "doorway to dreams". But it can be useful for vacation, too. I can't tell you how many times I enter my room and toss my Key to the World card on my bed or the table. Then when I want to leave, "Where did I put my card?"

I'm going to bring my door hanger with me to WDW in October and I'll see if I'll actually use it. :laughing:

What the heck is the door hanger thingie? When and where is its intended use? Are you supposed to take it with you on trips and put tickets in the pockets?

We had the exact same questions. Then, we decided the same as the other poster that it must be symbolic for the name of the new store, and that you take it with you on vacation, for just as you said, tickets, keys, etc.

I guess we'll try it!

It looks like a DVC-themed Doorganizer. I actually purchased one of these for my mom who has some memory issues. It's pretty handy.

I agree with the other posters - I think it's just symbolic of the store name. We have one spare bedroom solely dedicated to all of our Disney collectibles. I actually keep the door closed, since our dog likes to chew on my Stitch plush when I'm not looking. :) I put it on the door handle of that room, and it sort of symbolizes our own mini Doorway to Dreams at home.

I heard one of the CM say it is exactly that what was previously posted.

I think it is a great idea. Our tickets and keys are always is getting under and in between papers.

Yea!! Since we have two, we will use one at home and one at WDW! We'll see how it works.

I put it on the door leading to our garage. I put things in there that I want my partner to take with him when he leaves in the morning. It semed a little flimsy for keys, but it works well for papers! Maybe we'll take it on our next trip. :)

:lmao: My husband asked the same thing - "what the heck it this!" I answered "Um, for the door, I guess" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter