$$ for tolls--anyone know?

crazee4mickey

<font color=darkcoral>Ever thought you had a great
We're driving down to WDW in just over a day, can someone tell me what American money we should have on hand for the tolls:confused3 -----rolls of quarters, dollar bills....we have no idea but don't want to get caught without the correct amount :eek: Thanks :D

Where are you driving from to Orlando? There are no tolls on the main highways. There are a few toll roads in Florida , will you be using any of them?

Your biggest one will be at the border crossing and I believe it is around $1.50. We save quarters and keep them handy on the dash. Other than that we don't come across any more when we drive, it is when you fly and drive from the airport that you end up with a few.

We're driving from Manitoba and the tolls are in Florida, around Gainesville....TIA :D

If you have CAA, phone them and order a triptik. Each page lists the tolls for that page. I know the route we take has about $7-8 in tolls each way. Well, more coming back, because of the $2.50 to cross the bridge back into Canada. However, I don't know what your route from Manitoba would be.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Just came back last week and the tolls for the Florida turnpike from I-75 to I-4 is $3.00. At one spot you pay $.50 and the other one is $2.50. Don't worry about having the exact change because they always have many lanes where there are attendants.

Have a safe drive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter