For Trader Sam's Fans

jacandjan

Mouseketeer
I don't know how many Trader Sam's fans we have here but thought I would pass this along. This is from an event at the Undertow Tiki Bar where a couple of skippers were guest bartending . Hoping some of these drinks will be available off menu when things get back to normal. We love Trader Sam's and wish all the skippers the best during these tough times.

Unfortunately the City of Phoenix has declared a state of emergency and all bars must close (restaurants can only do take out or delivery) so Undertow will be shutting down today, probably for at least a month. A real bummer.

Unfortunately the City of Phoenix has declared a state of emergency and all bars must close (restaurants can only do take out or delivery) so Undertow will be shutting down today, probably for at least a month. A real bummer.
Yes that is a bummer. I understand they took all precautions for this event. I could sure use a cannibal Cooler right now !!

Here are some recipes. http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=52636&forum=10&12

They are from the east coast Sam's, but could be a good starting point for experimentation. Read the thread to find some conversation about issues with some of the ratios.

I made the HippopotoMai-Tai a few weeks back (swapped the bacardi for something better and used Clement Creole Orange Shrubb in place of the orange curacao because we didn't have any of the latter). It was delicious!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter