? for Traveloupons

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Travelcoupons ..... I hope you are still around! I have been off of the boards for a while and I need your help. I use to have a link of discount coupons for rental cars that you gave to me, but now that link is invalid. Is there another one? Or can you give me some help on finding one.

Thanks!

I used the codes from mousesavers.com.
Is that what you are looking for?

No. There is a person on these boards with the User name of Travelcoupons and he/she used to have a link to a website that gave great discount codes to use for rental cars. That's what I am looking for.

Thanks anyway!

I checked that site and it's not the same one. The one last year was specifically for Florida and specifically for rental cars. It is close to http://www.pcpages.com/rentalcodes but this site that I am looking for had all of the company codes on one page and you didn't have to go company by company.

Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it. This was a great site. I got an awesome deal by using the coupons on it.

M-

The only other site that I can think of with a lot of different car rental codes is ...

Car Rental Codes

You need to scroll down the thread to get to current codes.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for all of your ideas!

Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter