For VWL owners only.

Overall, how would you rate VWL?

Results are only viewable after voting.

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
Please don't vote unless you own at VWL. It's okay if you also own elsewhere. I'm just trying to gauge owner satisfaction. On a scale of one to ten (ten being completely satisfied) how happy are you with your home resort?

10 all the way!

We could NOT be happier with VWL; From the atmosphere to the location and everything in between. We stayed for the first time last month and everything was perfect. When we arrived my wife was a skeptical because she wanted more of a Florida atmosphere (OKW). She thought it was too similar to our home state of NH (Greens and brown colors and non- palm trees). It took her less than one day to appreciate it. As soon as she did, she was in love with the place. When it was time to leave after a week, we had to drag each other (and our DS) out...

We are going back Dec/01, Feb/02, July/02 within the next 12 months. We will see what else we can squeeze in for '02!

:bounce: :bounce:

Although I've only been "home" once, it was a great trip.
I give it a 10!

I haven't had my first trip home to VWL yet, so I can't really rate it. Of course, based on my visit and my stays at WL, I know it will be somewhere in the 10-12 range! I didn't want to mess up your poll so I didn't vote.

Man, I'm ready to go home NOW !

We LOVE VWL! The decor of the rooms to the carpet to the landscaping, all wonderful! Have you noticed the hidden Mickey's in the pillow shams???

I LOVE all of the Cypress Trees that surround the pool area, they are beautiful. I like seeing something other than Palm Trees. ;) We're looking forward to our trip Home in December. I hope the weather is a little cool so we can sit by the fire in the main lobby!

Definitely a 10 for me too. DH and I absolutely loved VWL from the first moment we arrived. It's beauty and attention to detail is breathtaking. I love the fireplaces, the train room, the porch, the log-beamed open lobby, the bear and deer carved elevator doors, the comfy furniture in the lobby and train room, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on.:)

Our first trip home in July was a 10+. The decor was lovely, the service supreme. It was everything we could have hoped for. We bought sight unseen, and couldn't stop congratulating ourselves! We are headed back in May 02, and the time seems like forever. As always, Disney has done a great job.

:pinkbounc

Didn't vote because have not seen the vwl yet. We bought 200 pts site unseen as soon it became available in N.Y.. Our first trip on pts will be in Feb 2002 and will be staying at Boardwalk. Plan on looking at our property though while I'm there.

Wish Feb was already here, am already getting excited.

Kenny K
Nesconset, N.Y.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter