*Fort Wilderness Resort Information ( a work in progress)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Corgidad for this parking fee information.
This information comes directly from the Resort manager, I have not added anything. I am at the Fort now and see this information as correct so I thought I would pass it along as this has been a hot topic.
Cabins---------------The $19.00 per vehicle fee is in place for anyone staying at the cabins and the front desk CMs are telling guests this when they check in.

Campsites----------- There is NO fee for any vehicle at a campsite

Front Parking lot---- this is the lot between the Overflow lot and the Outpost itself. If you have extra vehicles come visit you during the day or even stay the night with you that will not fit on your site this is where they should park. This lot is where you will also park any extra vehicle you bring in that will not fit on your site.
If you are staying in a cabin and the vehicle you park in this lot is not staying the night there is NO fee for parking, if it will be staying the night then the $19.00 parking fee applies.
If you are staying in the campsites and you park in this lot there is NO fee for parking even if your guest stays the night.

Overflow paved and grass lot-- If you are staying in a Cabin or Campsite there is NO fee to park your golf cart trailer in this lot, if you are staying in a cabin and you need to park a larger drivable vehicle in this lot then the $19.00 parking fee applies.If you are staying in a campsite there is NO charge to park your larger vehicles in this lot. Just remember to get a parking pass to attach to your vehicle or trailer.
Also for the Cabins or Campsites you are allowed to have 2 vehicles at your site but they must fit on the concrete pad or be parked in the front parking lot.
I hope this information helps everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!