FOTL is AWESOME

Mickeygirl

Mouseketeer
We just got back from 4 nights at RPH and after staying at Universal we will never stay at Disney again. We have stayed at WDW every year for the last 9 years but that is going to change.

The FOTL alone is worth everything. We never waited for a single ride and it was very busy with some of the rides having a 70 min. wait.

We went to WDW MK one day and the kids didn't get to ride hardly any rides. They kept saying use the card but we told them sorry that doesn't work here.

The RPH was beautiful and the staff were some of the nicest I have ever seen. The only complaint that I have, and it's not a big one, is the price of food. There is really no where to grab a quick, inexpensive meal, so for lunch we left the park and went to International Drive to eat but this was a pain. Next year we will budget a little more for food while we are there.

We had a WONDERFUL TIME and I can't wait untill next year :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I totally agree. I was so excited about going to WDW after 8 years. After staying at the HRH, which I just loved, Disney turned into a small disappointment. Universal is smaller, easier to get around and the FOTL was too good to be true. Disney was so crowded and transportation crowded as well. It made it feel hotter. I wish I had done Disney FIRST and then went to HRH!

I could not agree more! I love Disney too and so does my family, but we are definitely hooked on Universal. If Disney could do this, it would be great, but they are so big it would be impossible. Oh well, at least we have both options!

SpideyHulk-Universal Lover and ADDICT!!! LOL...

I'm hooked on FOTL access. You really get your money's worth. I enjoy the boat ride access to the parks, too.

Now, I won't give up on Disney but you need a different strategy there. You need to take advantage of early mornings and
e-nights. You need to use fast pass. Most important you must not back track; so, you need to plan your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter