• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOTLA questions???

Elisascott

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am new to staying at a universal resort. My fiance and I are going to be staying at the HRH in early june for our honeymoon. How exactly does FOTLA work? Can you use it multiple times on the same ride? Is it good for all rides in IOA and USF? Anything else I should know about it good or bad? Thank you.

Yes, you can use it multiple times on the same ride.

No, it's not available for every ride, but it is for most.

You just show your room key and they usually scan it and you are premitted to go into the Express Line (just like the Fastpass line at Disney).

Have fun! FOTL is awesome!

Teresa

You can use it multiple times on any ride except Pterandon Flyers, sometimes the Woody Woodpecker coaster and sometimes Red Fish Blue Fish.

There are no bad things about it. It is the best perk!!! Watch carefully for the signs because sometimes they are hard to find. There will be an employee to scan your card so have them ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter