Found a Donald Duck Annual book in the attic

I think that's the 1941 annual published by Collins Clear Type Press in England. I could be mistaken about the date, though. If you look at the spine of the book, it should say "Collins" at the bottom.

Is there no title page in the book that helps identify it? Are the pages black-and-white"?

I think that's the 1941 annual published by Collins Clear Type Press in England. I could be mistaken about the date, though. If you look at the spine of the book, it should say "Collins" at the bottom.

Is there no title page in the book that helps identify it? Are the pages black-and-white"?

Hello,

Unfortunately, the spine seems to be completely missing - torn out. It hangs together with the cords the spine hung onto.

The pages are in black and white, and the title page says "Donald Duck Annual Collins Clear Type Press" which follows a page that's fully colored in. Underneath the page says "Series B3/30".

That's about all the information I could find.

Here's a better image of the cover:

check on eBay for more info .... go to collectibles drop down menu ... find disney ... enter the book title. regrettably, that spine condition is gonna knock down the value ... but if you wish to find a collector's home for it ... eBay will make that happen. Have Fun & Good uck ..... opps if you don't get any uck ... maybe you'll get some luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!