FP day today-what happened?!?!?!

It would be far more accurate to say they're not planning on opening until AT LEAST June 1 but that doesn't mean that it won't get further extended.
Yeah, have to agree. Think this is going to get a lot worse before it starts to get better.
China has been in a FULL lockdown for over 3 months and it's still not over there so I doubt we'll be through it here in the next couple of months.
We had to cancel April 4-16 and we're going to give it at least 6 months before we even think about trying to book something.
Just started checking flights in October, hoping the world will be back to some kind of normality by then

Last edited:
my FP window opened this morning. Got the FP I wanted for June 1 on, but the days in May were mostly the lower demand ride in MK — nothing available in the other parks (maybe one attraction In Epcot). Seemed very odd. So either glitchy, or they’re trying to figure out what do as they approach June. if not, I know I’ll be spending my evenings in a teacup.

I had the exact same issue when trying to book FP this morning. Nothing in Epcot or HS and very little in MK for 5/29-5/31. 6/1 and on, it seemed normal. Not sure what that means - i'm a little worried.

I had the exact same issue when trying to book FP this morning. Nothing in Epcot or HS and very little in MK for 5/29-5/31. 6/1 and on, it seemed normal. Not sure what that means - i'm a little worried.
Today was supposed to me my FP day too. It means our trip is cancelled, but they are trying to encourage people to rebook rather than have to cancel and refund everything (e.g., prepaid dining experiences) on their Q1 balance sheet.

The Silver AP blockout dates start June 1 too , so if our May 6-10 trip gets cancelled, we are out of luck for a while.
There is no way the park is open in May. If they open in June or July , I imagine they will lift blackout dates since due to travel restrictions there will be no international guest and limited guest from other states

My FP day was yesterday, too. We were planning on 1 day at HS at the end of a Universal trip. The only FP I booked was Star Tours, and that was for late afternoon. I kind of feel like this is a sign that we won’t be able travel as planned.

My FP day was last week for a late May trip. I just checked and everything I booked last week is still intact. So it looks like they aren't taking anything away that's already booked for that time frame, they're just not accepting new FP's. Looking more and more doubtful that our May trip will happen, but we're also booking late July now as a fallback plan. Everything I have for May is refundable, so we'll just sit tight and wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!