Free dining for rebookers

Yes. You need to buy a package at rack rate with a minimum of two day tickets for fd.
I can tell what they are going to say...you need to buy tickets for 2 days, you don’t have to use them, then when your passes are set to renew , you can apply those tickets to your balance. Those tickets would cost $800 for three adults. The dining plan would be approx.$500!! Some sites are saying “resort package or room only”. Passholders are out of luck.....

I can tell what they are going to say...you need to buy tickets for 2 days, you don’t have to use them, then when your passes are set to renew , you can apply those tickets to your balance. Those tickets would cost $800 for three adults. The dining plan would be approx.$500!! Some sites are saying “resort package or room only”. Passholders are out of luck.....
You’re only out of luck unless you’re never planning on going to WDW again. You won’t lose the value of what you paid for the tickets.

I have a feeling we will be seeing deep discounts once it’s actually safe to travel. Best way to see discounts, don’t rebook

You’re only out of luck unless you’re never planning on going to WDW again. You won’t lose the value of what you paid for the tickets.
Yes, I understand that, but the way things are right now, I would rather not have to come up with extra money, to get free dining , which is valued less the the tickets. That’s just where I’m at right now.

Looks like a lot of people are taking advantage of this offer right now. I've been on hold for 55 minutes now and I'm still waiting to speak with someone!

Yes, I understand that, but the way things are right now, I would rather not have to come up with extra money, to get free dining , which is valued less the the tickets. That’s just where I’m at right now.
It sounds like you have a really short trip planned if the cost of buying 2 day base tickets is almost twice as much as paying for the dining plan. If that’s the case, I see it more as fd is not worth it for you rather then passholders are out of luck. Hopefully, you have a room discount. :)

Perhaps I was wrong to post my feelings of disappointment in this public forum. Lesson learned. I understand their point of view, it is a business after all. I just was extremely disappointed that I would not be able to take advantage of this offer due to our family circumstances- I am beyond thrilled for my daughter and that this is our first grandchild. At end of the day, this IS the most important thing to me. Family and always will be number one above all else. I am trying to remain positive in all this and will hold out hope that still there might be something out there in the future for us. And if not, well then I will be just fine.
I am sorry for you that your dates don't work out. Ya, it is a bummer. But just try to remain positive and think about all the wonderful fun you will have one day with your new grand baby at Disney.

I am sorry for you that your dates don't work out. Ya, it is a bummer. But just try to remain positive and think about all the wonderful fun you will have one day with your new grand baby at Disney.

Yes most definitely! I surely will. This has been hard on everyone Disney included. Life goes on, there are so many other more important things to be focused on at this point. :)

Yes most definitely! I surely will. This has been hard on everyone Disney included. Life goes on, there are so many other more important things to be focused on at this point. :)
Totally agree. My husband is somewhat concerned with the economy and such heading south and I am on a completely different page, as I am just worried about making it out of this alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter