Free dining is coming

DisneyFEB2013 said:
Well, you are the ONLY person I have heard to receive Free Dining for 2013 besides BB. Did you have a PIN?

Well dont know wat to tell u . There is a code. The CM said they have been swamped with calls since the notice went out. So im not the ONLY one

diznyphreak said:
Well dont know wat to tell u . There is a code. The CM said they have been swamped with calls since the notice went out. So im not the ONLY one

How do you get the code? Bc I am a card member and I only got that stay play and dine promotion... I'm calling to ask.

For Disney Visa card holders, it's NOT free dining. If you have a room only you can get a room only discount. If you have a package then adults pay the child's price on dining and tickets while paying rack rate for the room. NOT free dining, but discounted to the child price.

If the promotion is for Jan 2-Mar 7 will I be able to have it applied to the part of my trip that is within these dates? My dates are Dec 29-Jan 7. If that's not possible, should I call and try to split my reservation so that the 2nd portion starts on Jan 2?

Thanks! :goodvibes

No, your check in date has to be during the promotion. You will not be able to apply unless you split it. It will be up to you if it is worth it or not, but you'll have to put tickets on your second portion of your trip if you want to apply the promo.

Incorrect. It is not Free Dining. Free Dining hasn't bee released. You probably received the Stay/Play/Dine promo which is almost as much of a discount as free dining for most people, with adults paying children's prices.

I hope they make the offer for other times in 2013. Even if it's not free, it's a huge savings. My son will be 10 years old next year, so I have to pay for the adult dining plan for him. It adds a substantial amount to our vacation. A discount for all of us would be a tremendous help.

I'll take any savings next summer. ;)

There is a free dining pin. I have 2 friends that got it today by email. I am hoping that they release it to the public. It would save me a good bit extra than the S/P/D that I have currently booked.

There is a free dining pin. I have 2 friends that got it today by email. I am hoping that they release it to the public. It would save me a good bit extra than the S/P/D that I have currently booked.

I hope they release it to the public. It was cheaper for us to book with 30 % off room only, then the S/P/D, so FD would be perfect.

Yes there IS a pin going around for free dining...several people on the Disney Discount Codes and Rates have received it. It does seem to coincide with the S/P/D dates.

However, this does NOT appear to be targeted only at Disney Visa cardholders...with the public following soon after (or the 10th, yesterday, as was mentioned by the OP). This is a pin code being targeted at past guests, regardless if they have a Disney Visa or not. If the OP received free dining, it seems that it is because he already had the pin attached to his name.

Yes there IS a pin going around for free dining...several people on the Disney Discount Codes and Rates have received it. It does seem to coincide with the S/P/D dates.

However, this does NOT appear to be targeted only at Disney Visa cardholders...with the public following soon after (or the 10th, yesterday, as was mentioned by the OP). This is a pin code being targeted at past guests, regardless if they have a Disney Visa or not. If the OP received free dining, it seems that it is because he already had the pin attached to his name.

I received the free dining pin yesterday and it also had a room only discount through May on there. The FD dates coincided with the S/P/D discount dates exactly.

How do these pins work? Are they only good for the person they are sent to or is it like a general code that only get sent out to a few...

How do these pins work? Are they only good for the person they are sent to or is it like a general code that only get sent out to a few...

The PINS are only good for the person they are addressed to. We got the free dining/ room discount one that is out now. It was addressed to my husband and has to be booked by him. It was a PIN for past guests. We usually book the trips in my name (I kept my maiden name) so I guess they think he hasn't been there in awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter