free dining package code booking

rifamtrav

Mouseketeer
I just booked for September using the code sent by email for the free upgrade to include the dining package option. In case anyone is wondering how this worked, I first went to the website and priced out the same 4 night, 5 day package, 5 total people, 2 adults, 3 kids ages 10,10,12, chose the park hopper option for 5 days, for Polynesian, garden room. The price quoted was $2540. When I called Disney reservations I asked for all of the same things, with the free dining upgrade code and it came out to be the same price (actually maybe 2 bucks less, at that point I didn't write it down.)
So, for those of you wondering, if you got the email, it doesn't have to be exactly as the example shown (5nights?? value resort?, base ticket price), I think it just has to be a minimum of 3 nights and must include at least the base tickets for the same # of nights.
Seems like a good deal to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter