Free Dining Return

fatgreylady

Mouseketeer
Question: I have booked for October 2021. If free dining returns between now and then, do I get it, or is it only available to you if it's the deal at the time you're booking? TIA

If free dining returns and it follows same requirements as before. Previous it required so many night stay (4 or 5), 4 day park hopper tickets. You would have to call and see if it can be added to your vacation. Know that some resorts and some room types are usually excluded from the deal. If that happrns, you can request to change resorts to qualify for the offer.

it is also a limited offer and only so many rooms per resort are eligible. (In other words, maybe 500 of the over 2,000 rooms at POP - just as an example.

If (and I seriously doubt any dining plans before 2022) a dining plan promotion occurs you will not be automatically changed to that promotion.
as the pp indicated, you would have to cancel your existing reservation and book a new reservation.

I would also not get your hopes up. With the 50th anniversary in October the chances of them running fresh dining are slim to none.

Always keep your eye open for discounts of any type. They won't be applied automatically, but you can usually re-book using the discount if it's available for where you're staying and you meet the other requirements (like length of stay). This is definitely a case where having a travel agent working on your behalf helps a lot.

I also noticed when reviewing special deals on Disney's site a few weeks ago it had an option to "click here to apply to existing reservation" or something like that. That may be an option going forward.

I also noticed when reviewing special deals on Disney's site a few weeks ago it had an option to "click here to apply to existing reservation" or something like that. That may be an option going forward.
I used that option today for new 35% off deal and it worked seamlessly. You choose "Change Reservation" on the "My Plans" page and then you click the deal rate instead of the standard rate. Continue through the booking process and it will update your reservation and apply any deposits or payments that were already made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!