free scrap downloads (backgrounds)

challada

DIS Veteran
First, let me thank all the creative folks here who have helped me and inspired me.

Being new to this, I wanted to share a website I found while looking around that has free digital srapbook kits to download. I have never done the digital scrapbook (I do paper), so forgive me if this has already been mentioned here.

The website is www.shabbyprincess.com and she let's you download pages or kits for free. I found that downloading her paper for Feb made a nice background in Printshop for me to then put my disney clipart on top of.

You guys probably already know about this place, but I thought I would share if anyone could use it.

Have fun!
Chris

Sorry I am new and don't know much about this stuff....I know you pros out here probably have all this down already.

I am definitely wanting to credit shabbyprincess for the "papers" (background) and the disneyclipart site for the cut and paste clipart.

Also, can anyone let me know...if I use ladylucca's snow white designs on a shirt, how can I make a little signature or something to also iron on to the shirts (ie, I want to do something on a sleeve or such that says "designed by ladyluca")? We have 8 people and the seven dwarfs plus snow white is perfect for us! Do the designers here have little tags or such to put on shirts?

TIA
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter