free soda at dinner. Is this something new?

cwby22

Mouseketeer
We were on Oasis a few weeks ago, our first cruise with RCCL, and I was expecting to pay for soda.
But...on 3 nights, I ordered a Coke at dinner in main dining room, got a refill each time and was never charged.
I was wondering if this is something new, free soda at dinner? Or did I just get lucky and have great servers. (We had same servers each night)

I'm no expert and have only cruised once on RCCL, but seems to me our soft drinks were included at dinner. We had to buy a soda package to be able to have soft drinks at other times. As in, stop by for a fill up on the way to the pool or back to your room.

Or mistake by server who thougtt you had the package? Pretty sure not normally included unless it has changed.

I'm guessing it was a mistake and the server thought you had a package. Soda has never been included at dinner.

I got free wine twice a couple of cruises ago because the assistant waiter never took my card.

We were on Oasis a few weeks ago, our first cruise with RCCL, and I was expecting to pay for soda.
But...on 3 nights, I ordered a Coke at dinner in main dining room, got a refill each time and was never charged.
I was wondering if this is something new, free soda at dinner? Or did I just get lucky and have great servers. (We had same servers each night)
I thought soda and lemonade were free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter