French Quarter show pics here

Tinkfan10

Mouseketeer
Pics for FQ have been put with POR pic thread but how about a separate one for FQ, they are really very different even though they are both Port Orleans.:thumbsup2

I guess I'll start. This is my favorite moderate resort!!!

Entrance

Portico

Bus Stop 1

Bus Stop 2

Beds

View from bathroom to windows

Hidden Mickey 1 (can you see it?)

Close Up of Hidden Mickey 1

Hidden Mickey 2

Close Up of Hidden Mickey 2

View from Room (faces hot tub)

Guest Services

Kids Waiting Area

Entrance Lobby

Check-In

Jackson Square (Store)

2359051149_0266afeae6_b.jpg

2359941020_c4c4ff997a_b.jpg

It looks absoulutely magical!! Planning on staying here for our first every trip next September. Is there a perfect room you can recommend??? :banana:

It looks absoulutely magical!! Planning on staying here for our first every trip next September. Is there a perfect room you can recommend??? :banana:

This is my absolute favorite moderate resort!!! You'll love it!! It's small & compact, so it's easy to get everywhere here. There is a water launch to DTD. It does share some of it's buses with PO Riverside, BUT ALWAYS picks up & drops off at PO French Quarter first. I enjoy building 5, as it's central to everything.

get my fix here to keep me going for another 3 months!!!

This is my absolute favorite moderate resort!!! You'll love it!! It's small & compact, so it's easy to get everywhere here. There is a water launch to DTD. It does share some of it's buses with PO Riverside, BUT ALWAYS picks up & drops off at PO French Quarter first. I enjoy building 5, as it's central to everything.

Thank you, Thank you. Hopefully building 5 it will be!! :thumbsup2

I love all the photos, thanks for posting them:). My daughters and I are staying at POFQ for the first time in August, and I can't wait!

Thank you for the photos, I sure can't wait to see more. Also do they have elevators?? Just curious!!! Bring on more photos.:goodvibes

This is a great start lets keep them going.....pool, grounds, river, buildings, main building. :cool1:

I have never seen pics of this resort before. I never noticed how lovely it is! I will make sure we visit the french quarter in November! Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!