Frequency of Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Adventure at Aulani

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the frequency and times that the Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Adventures are offered?

I know that reservations must be made at Makiki Joe's and that each sailing is an hour, but I cannot find any information online about what times they sail out each day.

I'm wondering if it just depends on how many people they have wanting to do this?

We just did the catamaran cruise last month. It’s one hour and I believe there were only 5 trips per day. The last one was around 3pm-ish. Not 100% sure but they definitely didn’t run all day.

I'm wondering if it just depends on how many people they have wanting to do this?
They run on their set schedule as long as they have anyone signed up per hour. It doesn’t have to be a full boat. We were the only 2 people on our cruise. It was fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter