Friends missed BOG Breakfast ADR.

stal

DIS Veteran
Hey,

Friends had 8.30am BOG breakfast ADRs this morning but missed them due to not getting much sleep with their little one and didn't want to rush to get there before 10.30am (When breakfast ends) incase they were turned away.

Does anyone know if they had got there if they would have accommodated them? I'm sure they would have done because it is a QS at that time but what do you guys think?

They have another early morning ADR at BOG later this week.

THanks!

2 hours late? No they would not have accomodated them.
Plus if they didn't cancel ahead of time now they have a $10 per person no show fee.
I'd probably advise them to cancel the next one now unless they want to incur another $10 per person no show fee because I get the feeling they will not make it again.

Who knows, they may have with the explanation of the little one having a rough night

They would have found a place for them. We have arrived over an hour late for lunch at BOG ( A member of our party lost her MB on the ferry, we didn't have her ticket card, line at town hall was a 45 min wait), and they squeezed us in. They told me as long as you show up during that meal-time block, they will get you. I wouldn't make a habit of it , but I also don't stress about it anymore.

i wouldn't count on it, but you could always explain at the podium. worse they'll say is, sorry but no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter